1. Who We Are
1.1. The Data Controller of Your Personal Data is Inspirasia Foundation, VO/1299, having its registered address at 37, Old Treasury Street, Valletta, Malta (the ‘Foundation’ ‘We’ ‘Us’ ‘Our’).
1.2. Inspirasia Foundation is a grant-making foundation which aims to give strategically by working with grantees to be more effective and efficient, leading to more impact and long-term sustainable growth. By sharing the best practices, knowledge and expertise, the Foundation also aims to inspire others to give and to give well.
1.3. In general, We comply with all applicable laws and statutory obligations, as Data Controller of Your Personal Data. For any request or query about how We use Your Personal Data, You may contact Us through the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Subject Matter
2.3. Capitalised terms in this Policy shall have the meaning assigned to them under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’) and shall be construed accordingly.
3. Personal Data Collected
The Foundation collects and processes the following Personal Data:
· E-mail address; and
· Contact Number.
4. Purposes and Legal Basis for Data Processing
5.1. We process Your Name and Surname for Our internal administrative purposes, based on Our legitimate interest to have basic identification of the individuals We communicate with.
5.2. We process Your E-mail address and Contact Number in order to send you newsletter and updates on Inspirasia’s projects, including Changemakers and Academy of Givers, as well as other information in relation to Inspirasia’s project developments and other opportunities for changemakers, based on Your express consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. Withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of Your data prior to its revocation.
6. Data Recipients
7. Retention of Personal Data
7.1. We retain Your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the relevant purposes of processing explained in this Policy, in accordance with the Data Minimisation and Storage Limitation principles.
7.2. Furthermore, the Foundation may retain Your Personal Data after the expiration of the relevant processing purposes in the following limited cases:
• In case that there is a legal obligation under a relevant statutory provision.
• In case of any claims against the Foundation, for as long as necessary to defend Our rights and legitimate interests before any competent court and any other public authority.
8. Your Rights
8.1. You have the right:
• To request access to Your Personal Data and information related to their processing and obtain a copy thereof.
• To request for the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing Personal Data of yours.
• To request for the erasure of Your Personal Data.
• To request for the restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
• To request for the portability of Your Personal Data to another Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• To object to the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
• To object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has impact on You or significantly affects You.
8.2. Any of the above requests must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.3. If Your rights are infringed, You have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner at the following website https://idpc.org.mt/en/Pages/contact/complaints.aspx.
9. Your Obligations
9.1. You acknowledge that You are required to provide Your actual, accurate and complete data as requested by the Foundation. Furthermore, You must inform Us of any changes to Your information so as to ensure it is kept up-to-date and accurate.