With your help we can plant hope for a better future!
Hope Grove is an afforestation project that offers an escape from the overwhelming presence of concrete; an opportunity to disconnect from the demands of the modern technological life-style; and the perfect location for relaxation, and reconnecting with friends and family whilst being immersed in natural surroundings.
How can you support Hope Grove?
- Attend their tree planting events or offer skills and ideas for the development of the site
- Like their Facebook page and follow their progress!
- Volunteer to help prepare the land
- Offering machinery for making the larger holes necessary for planting mature trees and compacting the earth for natural pathways
- Offering help when it comes to transportation for moving equipment and trees onto the site
- Donations of equipment such as shovels, hoes, wheelbarrows, water tanks etc. (second-hand is great too!)
Contact Green Living on firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can support Hope Grove!
For more information have a look at their pitch deck below.
More info coming soon.